Submit copies of required documents
(Application Deadline: End of August)
1. Application form with a recent photo. Click HERE to download the application form.
2. Copy of your Passport with personal information page on it. If you don’t have a valid international passport at the time of application, please provide a copy of your national ID.
3. Copy of an official document certifying successful completion of high school (diploma or school leaving certificate) if available at the time of application. If it is not in English or Turkish, it must be officially translated)
4. Copy of an official high school transcript.
5. Exam results if you are applying with an exam (national or internationally recognized), such as SAT.
6. Copy of English language proficiency exam scores if available. (IELTS: 6, TOEFL paper: 480, TOEFL CBT: 170, TOEFL IBT: 70)
7. Statement of Motivation, explaining why you want to attend Işık University and what your goals are.
- Students, who prove their English Proficiency via the exam results mentioned above, can directly start their undergraduate programs. Students, who fail to submit any proof of their English Proficiency, are required to sit for the English Proficiency Examination administered by ISIK University. Students with no prior or required knowledge of English will be registered to Preparatory school automatically.
- Students, who are enrolled to the Turkish-medium degree programs, must prove their Turkish proficiency. Students, who obtained at least B1 (Intermediate) level score in the Turkish Proficiency Examinations administered by TÖMER, Yunus Emre Institute or any other examination centers accredited by the Higher Education Council, can start their degree programs. The Turkish proficiency requirement is not applicable to those students who have completed their secondary education in Turkish-medium institutions in Turkey over the past three years. The Turkish proficiency requirement is not applicable to those students who have completed their secondary education in Turkish-medium institutions in abroad over the past three years.
PLEASE FIIL IN THE APPLICATION FORM, SEND IT TO THE E-MAIL BELOW WITH ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS: email@example.com
(Advance payment of 1000 USD)
- If you have missing documents, your application will not be further evaluated till you provide the missing documents. If the application is completed, admission committee will evaluate your application and make the final decision on your Admission. You will be informed through e-mail about your application.
- If the application is accepted, the admission committee sends a prepayment letter where the details of acceptance conditions are explained. The accepted student is required to make an Advance Payment in order to receive the official acceptance letter.
- The deposit is non-refundable unless your visa application is denied.
- The deposit is considered as a guaranty of student’s intent and will be deducted from the tuition fee during registration.
- Payment receipt can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICIAL ACCEPTENCE LETTER
- Official acceptance letter will be sent to the student`s e-mail address after the deposit payment is confirmed. Hard copy letters can be sent to the student if the student visa is requested by the consulate.
- The visa application process is solely the responsibility of the student.