Erasmus+ Staff Training and Teaching Mobility applications for 2017-2018 academic year will be accepted online until November 30, 2017. Online application will serve as a pre-application. Applicants are not bounded to have obtained an official invitation from the receiving institution in this phase.
We kindly invite all interested staff to fill in the application form in the following link to facilitate the budget planning: https://goo.gl/forms/6vN2EQhoxies6K3y2
- Available only for academic staff.
- Receiving institutions: existing or a prospective partner universities
- 2 to 5 days of mobility with a minimum of 8 teaching hours
- Available for both academic and administrative staff
- 2 to 5 days of mobility with a minimum of 8 training hours
- Receiving institutions: universities, research centers, companies
Program countries and related daily grant amounts are indicated in the figures attached. The beneficiaries will be provided with a fixed amount of daily grant and their transportation expenses will be covered. *Staff with disabilities will be granted an additional amount.
For further information, you are more than welcome to visit our office in person.